- We only discuss litter details after
potential new owners fill out and submit our puppy application.
- After we receive your application, we will
email you our puppy information email.
- If you don't hear from us within 2 days
of submitting your application.
- Please send us an email to make sure we
- We keep one list of how deposits were received in the mail. Then once puppies arrive and we know what is available, then we will assign you to a puppy in a litter that you agree on.
- Canine pregnancy is around 63 days give or take
depending on how many breedings were done.
- Puppies selection process/picking starts at around 7 to 7 1/2
weeks based on order deposits were received.
- Puppies go home once they are 8 weeks old.
- All Riorock Puppies are sold on limited registration
with spay/neuter agreements.
- Please note we do not ship our puppies. New owner's
must pick their puppy up from us in person.